To get results quickly in your goal to sculpted abdominal muscles, keep in mind the following 6 commandments for ripped abs–
- Don’t miss a post workout meal because this will cause your metabolic rate to drop rather than rise and in effect you will not be able to maximize results of the workout.
- Each meal or snack you have should contain protein because it is this nutrient that will help a person retain lean muscle and burn fat instead. Rather than red meat, source your protein from lean meats such as chicken and fish and egg whites.
- Don’t ignore carbs. Have at least one high carb day to help your metabolism running on high. Try and coordinate the hardest workout days with the high carb meals.
- Casein Protein should be had before bed. This way you can ensure that the muscles have access to protein even during the time that the body is fasting.
- Include fish oil in your diet. This is a desirable type of fat in any case, and particularly when it comes to developing lean muscle.
- Reduce sodium intake. This is recommended so that the body retains less water and your body’s muscles are more clearly delineated.