Body building is the process of developing muscle mass with increased calorie intake, weight training and rest.
Strength building activities include body movement at a steady pace to achieve health and fitness. Strength building activities build muscle mass.
Men wish to build their body by combining exercise and diet together. But many of them fail to build their body as they fail to select proper diet and exercise.
Muscles work in groups or pairs. If the biceps are moving in one direction, triceps will move in the reverse direction.
Few people think that muscle building can happen by sticking to a precise diet while keeping the body fit and trim. But, in reality, the diet will not help in building muscles nor it will help in the future.
For muscle building, you have to learn and work towards the training. The muscles work slowly in groups or pairs moving in reverse building block procedure while utilizing the power.
Muscle building with strength building routine:
- Follow proper posture to avoid injuries and for better results.
- For muscle building, weight lifting is the important step which must be done correctly.
- The most effective muscle building exercises are compound movements. Compound movements require your body to use more than one muscle.
- The most effective muscle building exercises are bench press, squats, and dead lifts.
- To force your muscle building, perform eight to twelve repetitions. Maximum effort produces maximum growth.
- Do at least two exercises per muscle group and perform each exercise for two to four sets.
- Take sixty seconds break in between each set of every exercise.
- To avoid muscle adaptation, you should change the workouts for every three to four weeks.
- Train one or two muscle groups per session for muscle building.
- Determine the intensity of workout by calculating how much work you are performing within a certain period. Work is determined by how much you lift and how many times you lift it.
- Don’t train the same muscle group continuously for two days.
- You should not workout more than one hour.
- Don’t over train your muscles as it may damage your muscles and cause injuries.
- You should eat fewer amounts of saturated fats because it will make you obese. Avoid fatty foods such as cakes, fried foods, burgers, cookies and fast foods.
- You should eat one gram of protein per pound of body weight daily for building muscle mass. The sources of protein are chicken, fish, turkey, and beef.
- Eat five to six smaller meals instead of two to three larger meals. If you are not eating for longer periods, it will cause your body to breakdown muscle tissue for the calorie it needs. If you are eating more often, your body has always the calories it needs for muscle building.
- For the release of growth hormones, minimum eight hours of sleep is required daily.
- You should take nutrition within one hour after finishing the training program.
- Drinking water is important as dehydration lowers the ability to lift the body weights.