Body building and developing muscles is not only meant for males, but females can also build muscle mass. The one and only difference between woman and man in body building is metabolism rate.
Woman will have the strong metabolism fat which requires more time and workout to burn when compared to men.
The time required for gaining muscle is also slow in women when compared to men. Other than these things, another important thing which makes difference between women and men body building is testosterone.
This testosterone is the important hormone which increases the size of muscle, but this hormone will be present only in men. So, this is also one of the reasons why female muscle mass is less when compared to the male muscle mass.
Some of the steps to build muscle mass:
- Exercise: Exercise is the necessary aspect to stay healthy. You can attain shape and strength for your body by practicing exercises regularly. There are numerous types of exercises, among all you have to select the right exercise suitable for you according to your requirement, age and weight.
- Most females have loose and flabby muscles at their forearms, thighs and in their core part. The total shape and look of your body will be disturbed by these flabby muscles. In such case, to strengthen your female muscle you have to practice strength training exercises regularly.
- Strength training exercises will provide strength and flexibility for your muscles by making them fit and tight. But, keep one thing in mind i.e. without regularity and sincerity you will not obtain better results required for you.
- Practice strength training exercises regularly; if you discontinue or leave the practice then there are more chances to obtain those loose female muscles even more than the actual size. So, don’t leave your practice at any cost except in some rare cases i.e., if you are not feeling well.
- Other than exercise, diet also plays an important role to build muscle mass. Without proper diet and nutrition, you will not obtain perfect muscle mass.
- You have to maintain perfect diet according to your age and weight. Don’t eat oily and fatty foods. Those foods do not provide any strength and nutrition to you. They contain more fats and calories which are not good for your health.
Don’t take steroids and instant supplements to build muscle mass. These bodybuilding steroids and supplements will create bad effects on your health, so follow the natural way (i.e. regular practice of strength exercise and good diet) to achieve good and strong muscle mass.