Consuming food at home doesn’t cause much affect on you because that food will be totally prepared by you or your family members.
It will be made in the hygienic way and if you or your family members are health conscious, then certainly no extra oils and fat contents will be added to that food.
Outside food will not be prepared by keeping you in mind. Various methods will be followed in the preparation of the food.
Each and every cook or chef follow their own method and the entire credit goes for the taste not for the less calories. So, you have to be careful while eating the food outside because it makes you to gain more number of calories which requires lot of time and strength to burn.
Simple tips to survive easily from the fat food when you are dining out:
- Before ordering the food, checkout the total menu once and try to pay attention on the preparation methods, rather than look.
- Mostly select the foods which are added with the words roasted, fresh, poached, grilled and steamed. The foods which are made by using the above methods don’t have much fat and they are good for your health.
- Instead of creamy soups, go for the broth-based soups and in pasta dishes choose tomato sauces over cream.
- Don’t go for the bread items because a single slice packs 70 calories and more. Also avoid the snack items which are prepared with the bread.
- Order sauces, dressing and gravy as the side dishes and use them sparingly. Ask for the low fat and non fat items available in the restaurant.
- Choose the appetizer over an entrée. By this, you can save your money and calories.
- Stay away from fried, fatty and bread items. Don’t compromise on any aspect, a little bit of compromise make you to gain lot of calories which makes you to feel inconvenient after eating.
- The restaurant portions will be 2 to 3 times larger than the normal serving size. Don’t make yourself fully stuffed until the entire food which has been served is completed. Instead of that, plan to take the half of the food to your home. This can help to consume that remaining food as another meal.
- Before going to dine out, visualize your goals and stick to them firmly.