If you have any concern about your health and fitness and what you put into your body, run your eye down this list of must-not-haves.
Though some of these are frankly drool inducing, the calorie content of each should offer enough incentive for avoidance:
- The KFC Double Down – A couple of deep fried chicken fillets, between which is sandwiched bacon, cheese and sauce. A whopping 540 calories, 32 grams of fat and 1,380 milligrams of sodium!
- Burger King’s “BK Quad Stacker” hamburger – This one packs as many as 4 beef patties, and as if that’s not enough, there is bacon, cheese, pickles and onion as well. Tips the scale at over 1000 calories which is not counting the fries!
- Quiznos’ gourmet bread bowls have 32 grams of fat and 850 calories.
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ Waffle Breakfast Sandwich, which has a couple of maple syrupy waffles that sandwich between them eggs, bacon, and cheese. With 390 calories, there is 8 grams of saturated fat in here.
- Starbuck’s Trenta size beverage has the dubious distinction of being the largest caffeinated drink ever. At 31 ounces, this is the largest serving to give competition to Macdonald’s 32 ounce ice tea serving.
Source: ABC News