Healthy heart is the center of well-being.
It is the important muscle you will ever have and build but it is delicate and need to be protected, nurtured and strengthened.
There is an enormous amount of research done to find out the risk factors of heart disease.
Now, you know lot more about the best ways to keep your heart healthy.
Eat healthy for healthy heart:
- Eat less fat. Some fats like saturated and trans fats are more likely to cause heart disease. These fats are found in meat, cheese, milk and butter. These are also found in foods with palm and coconut oils.
- Eat fewer calories. If you eat more calories than you need, you gain weight. Being obese can lead to heart disease. Eating fewer calories leads to losing weight.
- Eat less sodium. It helps to lower blood pressure. This in turn helps reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Eat more fiber. Fiber from fruits, vegetables, and grains helps lower your chances of getting heart disease.
- Add monounsaturated fats. Add foods that are high in monounsaturated fats, such as canola oil, olive oil and sea food.
- Cooking guidelines for healthy heart. Cook in water instead of oil or use small amounts of olive oil or canola oil. Use low fat cooking methods like steaming and boiling. Low fat diet is very important for healthy heart.
- Buying guidelines for healthy heart. Buy more whole grains, legumes, vegetables, fruits and fat free milk products. Buy whole grain breads and cereals that are high in fiber.
Requirements for healthy heart:
- Regular exercise is important
- Practice yoga, tai chi, or meditation
- You have to maintain healthy weight
- You have to seek and get quality treatment
- You have to practice relaxation techniques
- Focus on heart disease prevention
- Avoid worry and constant stress
- Add natural supplements
Benefits of physical activities for healthy heart:
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves muscle strength
- Increases your energy levels
- Strengthens your heart and cardiovascular system
- Improves your sleep
- Reduces body fat and helps in achieving healthy weight
- Improves joint flexibility
- Reduces tension, anxiety and stress
- Improves blood circulation in the body
Essential nutrients for healthy heart:
- Essential fatty acids are required to prevent arterial hardening, clogs and blockages.
- Vitamin C and antioxidants helps to keep your blood pressure in optimal ranges.
- Minerals and multivitamins to help support your health and well-being.
- Garlic is used to lower blood pressure, reducing the cholesterol levels in the body.
- Calcium and magnesium enables and improves cardiac muscle function and promotes healthy heart.
- Selenium, niacin and chromium picolinate are used to reduce bad cholesterol.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects against the development of heart disease.
- Ginkgo biloba is used to get rid of invaders, damage makers and free radicals in your system.
- Vitamin C works in conjunction with vitamin E to promote healthy heart.