Healthy balanced diet for weight loss, control, healthy body weight should not be a life sentence but a joy and pleasure.
You can enjoy food, meals, life, snacks, treats, cooking, desserts and eating without indulging, experiment without guilt right types of food, fueling your body and metabolism as it is for your peak performance.
If you know, understand and make better choices for healthy balanced diet. Pay attention to what you eat daily and occasionally and why your body needs certain nutrients and what should be avoided to do things in moderation. A balanced diet and fitness plan greatly help you in controlling your weight and keeps you healthy.
There are many dietary and nutritional supplements to consider in your balanced diet if you want to change your life, to live a healthier and more balanced life.
You have to understand deeply on foods and food groups, what to eat, what is more balanced and nutritious items, food choices, portion sizes and food preparation.
Many people say that eating a healthy balanced diet and following friendly diet means getting all of the five basic food groups each day in a balanced way. The food guide pyramid is a useful tool to ensure you get daily regimen in and across there for balanced eating.
Healthy balanced diet should consist of five groups:
- Vegetables and fruits
- Fats, oils and sugars
- Grains, bread and pasta
- Protein, nuts, meat/meat alternatives
A balanced diet should contain from each of these food groups everyday. Some food groups require more servings. Some food groups should be consumed in moderation. Consult a nutrition specialist as your age, weight, health and activity level will all affect the portion sizes.
Once you consider all these factors, you can easily form your own menu, eating and nutrition plan with balanced diet that works for you especially when you combine it with exercise.
Healthy balanced diet can be easily incorporated into your life. Start with fruits and vegetables. You can also include milk, dairy, meat, and bread and stay away from processed foods, snacks, fats, oils, sugar, candy and high calorie items.
Things you should Eat for Balanced Diet:
- Eat fresher, steamed, lightly cooked vegetables and vegetable juices.
- Eat different colored vegetables and boost antioxidant intake.
- Eat larger vegetables each day.
- Eat two to four servings of fruit each day and three to five servings of vegetables a day.
- Increase the intake of natural foods, vitamin supplements, minerals and essential nutrients that your body needs.
- Eat and drink more milk, yogurt, and cheese for strong teeth and bones.
- Grains should be taken 6 to 11 servings each day.
- Eat lean and small servings of fish, poultry, pork, eggs, beef, beans, nuts and tofu two to three times a day.
- Include healthy vegetable oils such as flax seed oil, olive oil, omega 3, omega 6 and fish oils.
- Avoid sugars, baked goods and refined flour.
A healthy balanced diet and exercise should be introduced in the early stages of life. This helps to stay healthy physically and psychologically. Guidance to the proper balanced diet can be given by nutrition specialist.