Calories are the essential components which should be noted by you while eating.
Eating high calorie foods will lead to fatness.
You should prefer to eat less calories or essential calories required for your body.
If you are suffering with over weight problem, then you should go for low calorie meal.
Low calorie meal can be prepared by using low calorie foods.
With this low calorie meal you can feel the lightness in your body.
It is not good for your health to take more number of calories at a time. You should take required number of calories necessary for your body.
The basic guide lines that you should follow while taking low calorie meal are:
- You should commit to the consumption of 6 low calorie meals and snacks per day.
- You should always prefer to eat fresh and low fat foods for low calorie meal.
- You should start your low calorie meal by simply counting the number of calories that you have consumed.
- You should eat food in slow manner. It is suggested to chew 10 times for 1 byte.
- You should make the healthier food selection such as fresh vegetables, fruits, beans, and whole grain cereals, low calorie dairy products such as skimmed milk, low calorie meat and skinless poultry.
- You should avoid eating the food which contains more number of calories in it.
- You should prefer to take various fruits and vegetables which are necessary for your nutrition plan.
- You should eat 5 total fruit and vegetable servings for every single day in your low calorie meal diet.
Low calorie meal schedule:
- One cup skimmed milk – 80 calories
- One banana – 109 calories
- One cup cooked oat meal- 145 calories
Number of calories that you have to consume in breakfast is 334 calories.
Mid morning snack:
- One Honey wheat cracker or one ryvita fruit – 50 calories
- 1 string cheese – 80 calories
Number of calories that you have to consume in mid morning snack are 130 calories.
- I tomato – 16 calories
- ¼ cup romaine, lettuce – 2 calories
- 1 whole wheat pita bread – 160 calories
- 3 ounces’ canned tuna in water – 90 calories
- Unsweetened iced tea – 0 calories
- One apple with skin – 81 calories
- One teaspoon Dijon mustard – 5 calories
- One reduced fat mayonnaise – 49 calories
Total number of calories that you have to consume in lunch time is 403 calories.
- ½ cup roasted honey soya nuts- 120 calories
Total number of calories that you have to consume in afternoon snack is 120 calories.
- One cup brown rice – 80 calories
- One sweet red pepper, fresh – 32 calories
- One cup roman lettuce – 8 calories
- 2 green kalamata olives – 18 calories
- 1 sweet red pepper fresh – 32 calories
- 0.5 ounces feta cheese – 38 calories
- ½ cup fresh sliced strawberries – 25 calories
- 1 teaspoon margarine – 27 calories
- ½ cup boiled broccoli – 22 calories
- 2 tablespoon low-calorie blue cheese dressing – 30 calories
Total number of calories that you have to take for dinner is 422 calories.
By following the above menu in your daily life you can incorporate the low calorie meal in your diet.