Do you really want to get fit? 30 minutes of your entire day is enough to get the right exercise for your body.
Most people don’t have enough time to practice workouts for an hour or two in their daily schedule.
If you have the same problem, here is a 30-minute workout session you can practice anywhere, whether it be in your gym, home or even at your workplace.
- For any workout plan or exercises, warm-up exercises are essential. So, explore different warm-up exercises and practice them for 10 minutes.
- For 20 seconds or one minute, practice step-ups or aerobics, as this can help you to improve your body flexibility.
- Practice squats for five minutes. They can help you to build muscles. Or you can practice Swiss ball (ball exercises) instead of squats.
- For the next five minutes, try for reverse flies or a triceps kick-back.
- Practice modified push-ups for 10 minutes, if possible, or you can jump into bicep curls.
You can replace these exercises with other workouts, according to your ability and energy. But don’t practice them forcefully, which will lead to undesired injuries. If you have any doubts, clarify your routine with an experienced fitness expert before starting a 30-minute workout.