We all do intense workout every day to burn down calories and therefore, to keep ourselves healthy.
We work on our abs but to get better results we also need to work on our core, exclusively made up of four layers; hip flexors, spine extensors, hip adductors, and hips abductors. Crunching is a composed exercise and this helps you to concentrate on your exercise regime throughout. The best thing is that it doesn’t even need any other equipment and you can do this anywhere, that too with ease.
Here are six benefits that will keep you fit:
- Abdominal Muscles: Crunches are higher-up to sit-ups and help you to enhance the endurance of abdomen. However, crunches are the way to make your abdominal muscles strong.
- Belly-Fat: Crunches can be a fast solution to get rid of that belly fat and won’t make sluggish anymore. You need not join the gym, instead, you can do crunches for 15 minutes daily and realize the fat burning inside with the sweating outside. This is how you can have a hot bikini-body in no time.
- Side Fat: Lie down flat over your back on the floor or a garden and face upwards, while knees bent down and feet touching the surface of the ground. Put both your hands behind the neck or on the head and propel yourself forward, gently. Now, slowly move your head towards the right side and you will feel a lot of tiredness and burning fat. Again, slowly move your head towards the left, then lie down on the floor, and don’t sip water. This will help you to burn the side fat off your waist.
- Bicycle Crunches: This exercise is best to rejuvenate the abs muscle but it does not help to reduce your belly fat because it burns few calories only. Lie down over your back on the floor with your head in the air and both hands on the surface, slowly raise your legs, keeping your butt tucked onto the floor and gently move both the legs in clockwise and anti-clockwise, and remember not to have water after it at least for 15 minutes.
- Ball Crunches, Abdominal Exercise For Women: This exercise is the best for beginners who are taking out time to exercise on a daily basis. For this, you will just need a rubber ball to exercise. To begin with, sit on the ball and put your hands on the back. Your legs should meet the surface so that your back and hands remain on top of the ball. Try to girth your shoulders and legs aloof. Next, you need to pick up your pelvic area, straighten out your back and contract the abdomen muscles.
- Long-Arm Crunches: To begin with this, lie flat over your back on the floor or a garden and bend your knees. If you need resistance, you can even keep them straight to avoid propping up. Now put your arms straight above your head and clutch them with each other. Using the force of your core, raise your legs up and while all this, make sure this doesn’t give a strain on your neck. Now repeat this for 20 minutes.