Endomorph body type should work towards burning off more body fat directly from fat cells. To burn off the body fat, low intensity and aerobic exercises are required.
There are many routines that will work wonders for this body type. They should work more on the cardio exercises.
If endomorphs did not start to exercise for weight loss before, they can start with easy exercises.
They can use heart rate monitor to keep the heart rate within the target and to maximize weight loss.
It is best to stick to, especially initially to routines sporting one exercise per body part. They will get the most and best results over time.
What should be done for endomorph body type?
- Most trainers and experts will recommend two sets of each exercise set, done preferably with a weight sticking to 10-12 repetitions for the best results.
- Look for exercises that helps you with boosting metabolism
- Burning calories and fat (aerobic/high cardio) should be a priority
- Opt for activities like
- Priorities include building muscles/strength, changing the shape a bit for optimal functioning
- Light weight training will do wonders for this type of physique
- Exercise with rest periods in-between
- Compound exercises might also to the trick
- Circuit and full body strength training
- Cardiovascular workout: Your personal discipline, commitment, goals and exercise regimen priority, or even workout frequency, duration and intensity, are all important for sustained results!
Endomorph body-type exercise secrets will center on
- Body Shaping
The secret of your body-type strategy will be persistence and disciplined work.
Workouts for endomorph body type:
- Custom and tailored personal assessment and training fitness programs, individualistic solutions
- Weight loss Workouts
- Walking Uphill
- Treadmill Walking
- Tae-Bo or kickboxing classes
- Spinning Class
- Interval Step Class
- High Low Sculpt Class
- 20 Minute Full-out Aerobic Body Workout
Nutrition and eating habits makes you eat less of some foods and more of others. Diet should be combined with exercises to lose weight otherwise you will be never able to lose the weight.
Diets for endomorphs:
- Hydration and fiber-intake are top priorities. Drinking water helps to transport the flow of nutrients and flush out the waste products.
- Lower fat intake all-round (up to 20% only of total intake).
- Eat more proteins. Proteins such as turkey, fish, chicken, whey protein, shellfish and salmon.
- Endomorph diet should include olive oil, flax oil, peanuts, almonds, canola oil, and walnuts.
- Carbohydrates such as green vegetables, cabbage, oat meal, salad lettuce and berries. Don’t avoid carbohydrates, but reduce the intake of carbohydrates. Eat slow absorbing carbohydrates. Slow absorbing carbohydrates include brown rice, grains, fruits, vegetables, oatmeal, whole wheat bread, sweet potatoes, cereals which are not loaded with sugar, whole wheat pasta, and bagels.
- Eat smaller meals, more often to sustain your energy levels and keep your resources, fuel and access, functioning at optimal levels throughout the day, despite demands and needs as they may come up.