Water exercise has become one of the most preferable exercises because there are various benefits with water exercises.
These exercises are suggested for the people who are suffering with back pain, arthritis, joint problems, cardiac problems, soft tissue injury and obesity.
If you are suffering with the problem of over weight or obesity, then water exercise is the best source to burn more number of calories within short period of time.
There are several benefits with these water exercises like:
- Burns more calories in short time
- Increases your energy level
- Relieves tension and stress
- It provides massage effect for the muscles present in your body
- Refreshes your mind and body
- Works good for all parts of the body
Some water exercises which are simple and easy to perform are:
- Aqua jogging is the best water exercise which will make your muscles stronger.
- In this water exercise, you have to perform jogging in the water.
- You can perform this aqua jogging without any equipment or else you can get the aqua jogger buoyancy belt if you like to attain more comfortable levels while performing aqua jogging.
- This belt suspends you to stay at the shoulder level in the deep water and makes you to feel free while breathing and moving.
Water exercise for back, arms and shoulders:
- In this exercise you have to perform pull ups by grasping at the side of the pool and by lowering your body as far as your arms allow.
- While performing this exercise, you must keep your knees bent. Pull and exhale yourself as far as you can.
- For your chest, perform clapping your hands both front side and back side without bending your elbows.
Rather than practicing water exercise by your own, attend classes so that you can get clear idea regarding which movement has to be performed for which body part. You will get some pains if you don’t perform these water exercises in the right manner.
Not only water exercise, every workout has to be performed under the guidance of an expert for the first time, so that he can teach you the right way to perform the workout.
If you know the right way of performing the exercise you can attain more benefits where as the wrong procedure of performing the exercise leads to several pains and problems.
So, my better suggestion for you is to take the guidance of someone if you like to learn the water exercises. This guidance is necessary until you can able to perform the exercise in the right way. After attaining flexibility you can perform your exercise on your own with out any guidance.