Flat tummy! This is the most common desire for every woman.
As far as beauty is concerned, a flat tummy can help your body to look irresistible.
A very few of you are blessed with flat tummies, while most of the people now-a-days are suffering with excess fat around their abdominal areas.
However, it is very tough in order to get flat tummy and also maintaining flat tummies can be a tough job for you.
Many people are in false impression that they can eat what ever they want and can get a flat stomach by simply performing 250 or more crunches per day and can easily burn the excess fat present in their body.
But it is not at all correct, it is very essential for you to maintain a regular and also balanced diet in order to attain flat tummy. Even dieting is also not a good thing which you do to maintain flat tummy or for losing excess body weight. Some exercises can help in attaining flat tummy.
Exercise for your Upper Abs!
- By lying flat on the floor, bend your knees and try to put your feet flat on the floor and hands behind your head, with elbows stretched outwards.
- Now keep looking towards the ceiling, raise your head, neck and shoulders upwards and by using your abdominal muscles try to lift your chest and chin towards the area you’ve been looking at.
- Hold for a moment and slowly return to initial position. Make it a point that you must use only your abs in this process instead of your arms. Don’t forget to control your breathing. Repeat this procedure until you get tired.
Exercise for your Lower Abs:
- Lie flat on the floor and put your hands flat on either side of your head.
- Now, slowly raise your legs as near to you as possible vertically, by keeping your hands, shoulders and head flat on the floor.
- Next, hold this position for a count of three and then slowly lower your legs on to the floor.
- Control is very important in this type of exercise. So don’t do it in hurry and try to make your movements very definitely.
These are the two simple and also effective exercises which can help you in getting flat tummy. Try to practice these exercises regularly for getting a good look to your body.