Staying at home and being fit is not a tough job if you follow certain tips or guidelines.
The American Heart Association gave these tips in order to make you fit at your home.
According to the expert’s view, these tips are comfortable, safe and convenient to workout at your home.
Here are some of the tips which can make you to keep fit at home:
- Use cycle or bike for short distances: Instead of using your car, use your cycle or bike to go for the things which are present nearer to your home. If you don’t have bike then go by walk.
- Do housework yourself: Instead of keeping someone to do the work, it’s better to do your housework by yourself. Don’t let yourself to get disappointed by seeing your housework. Create interest on your housework and do it regularly for certain period of time, surely you can discover that you are active enough and your body also comes into the shape.
- Garden work: According to the expert’s view, garden work is also a best and interesting exercise. The various works which you perform in the garden such as mowing the grass, pruning, digging, pick up trash, etc makes you to burn more number of calories and these works are interesting enough to perform.
- Short walk: Perform this short walk daily for two times i.e. before breakfast and after dinner. In the starting stage perform this for 5 to 10 minutes and later on workout on it for up to 30 minutes.
- Pick up the pace: While performing walking, select the hilly route, so that it makes your body to get good workout. Other than going outside, you can also perform walking on your treadmill [Benefits of Treadmill] or use your stationary bicycle while watching TV.
- Instead of depending on others do your work by yourself like bringing your drink, get all the things you need by yourself, etc.
- Instead of sitting, try to stand while talking on your telephone. Standing also makes you to burn some calories so it’s better to stand while performing some simple tasks.
- If you have a pet, walk along with it in the morning and evening time. It is the best exercise which makes you to feel happy while walking with your friendly companion.
- Park your cars or vehicles farther away from shop and walk that distance.
- Stretch your body to reach the things which are present in high places. It they are present in the floor level then perform squat or bending to reach them.
- Keep your exercise equipment in condition all the times and practice exercises on them whenever you are free without work in your daily routine.