The tough fitness trainer from TV Biggest Loser Wins, Jillian Michaels offers a list of her 5 fitness tips –
1. Exercise is not just about the body, it also makes you feel better about yourself, it improves your mood, your self esteem and also improves your metabolism. So Michaels, never one to mince her words, says, “Suck it up and get moving”
2. Those pounds can be stubborn and won’t come off easily; to get them to budge; you need to increase the intensity of your workouts. Try to achieve 85% of your maximum heart rate to actually get results.
3. Switching things around is good for your body and you. One it keeps you from getting bored with your exercise routine and losing interest; and secondly it keeps your body from getting used to the old exercise routine. Changing things and mixing them up is a way to continue to see results.
4. Use proper form while exercising. This gives better results and also prevents injury. This will increase strength and improve health so take the time, do it right and pick quality over quantity.
5. Don’t exercise on an empty stomach because then you will not have the energy to work out. To make sure you burn fat and not muscle, not exercise on an empty stomach.