Are you getting started with a fitness program? Do you want to improve your existing routine and workout options?
The gym is a great source for all, but what do you do if you can’t afford the fees.
You may feel bored to go to gym and workout there.
Many of them have one or the other reason not to go to gym.
But there are hundreds of available options for working out in some place than gym and many of these options are absolutely free.
Free fitness tips:
- If you have your old bike, take it out and go for a ride. If it is a bicycle, it will burn more calories and shape up the lower half of your body, especially if you ride in hilly areas. Take safety precautions whenever you are going for a ride.
- Water is the best therapy for fitness. It not only fills you up but also decreases your appetite and prevents to reach for cookies, ice cream, fries and candy. If you are going to eat a snack, drink a large glass of water instead. Water also flushes out the system and rids the body of toxins.
- You can play instead of thinking to do the latest exercise programs. Your goal is to spend the energy. There is no rule to spend the energy in the gym only. You can play sports such as foot ball, tennis, volley ball and similar activities to burn off some extra calories. You can have running, jumping, pushing, hopping, catching etc.
- Breathe hard and get your heart rate up. If you want to melt excess body weight, you have to crank the heart rate up to about 70 percent of your maximum level. To find out your maximum heart rate, subtract your age from 220. For example, if you are 35, your maximum heart rate is 185.
- If you have more meals frequently, it will keep your metabolism at a high level throughout the day. You should not take six large meals, rather take six smaller meals. In this way you can cut down the unwanted body fat. Keep track of your meals as you should be aware of what you are eating and how many calories you are consuming.
- You should be more flexible to follow any fitness program. You can do stretching exercises whenever you find five minutes free time. Stretching makes your body relax and comfortable.
- Stress can come in many ways. You have to think positively for stress management. Whenever you feel stressed, spend half an hour in a hot tub, walk in a park, read a book, play with your dog, listen to soothing music, get a massage, or watch a movie. You can also do meditation to reduce stress.
- Move your body daily. Instead of taking a lift or escalator, use stairs at office or home. Walk with your dog. Play with your kids. Mow the lawn. Anything which moves your limbs is a fitness tool.
- Avoid substances such as burgers, fried foods and other fatty meals. Limit dairy products such as cheese, milk and cream.
- If you find free time, you can wash your clothes, iron your clothes and clean your home. Doing these type of works burns off much calories.
- You can do sit ups, as it strengthens the abdominals and prevent the lower back pain problems and keeps you fit.
- Improve your posture when answering a phone call. If you stand against a wall, push your shoulders and buttocks into the wall and eliminate gaps by pushing the lower back into the wall. Hold it for 20 seconds and then carry normal conversation. Avoid breathing heavily during the exercise.
- Restrict the usage of vehicle if it is ten minutes or less walk.