You want to lose weight but don’t like to count calories? Incorporate weight loss cardio workout into your exercise regimen to lose weight easily.
You can burn more calories with weight loss cardio workouts and can easily lose weight by reducing fewer calories from your diet.
Factors to consider in choosing weight loss cardio workout! You should consider how much time you have to spend for work out, how much you weigh, what are the exercises you can enjoy, and what are your goals.
If you have less time for exercise, you can consider elliptical trainer which burns more calories within short time.
Many people find it hard to workout for 15 minutes on elliptical trainer. You can move to treadmill after working for five minutes on elliptical trainer.
In the same way, when you decide to go for weight loss cardio workout, you should select the exercises which you will enjoy.
Before starting weight loss cardio workout program, you have to follow basic things. Start slowly and increase the speed gradually.
Simple walking outdoors works in the beginning. Watch your posture while performing your workouts. Back should be straight, eyes forward, head up and shoulders relaxed.
You should take plenty of water before, during and after workouts. Warm up and cool down stretches are important in your daily routine before and after the exercise. The toughest thing is to maintain the fitness program on long run basis.
Here are some of the weight loss cardio workouts to burn calories:
Weight loss cardio workouts:
- Brisk walking is a less strenuous cardio exercise workout. In thirty minutes, walking burns up to 180 calories. If you add hills or inclined surface, it can increase the amount of calories burned.
- Running is an excellent weight loss cardio workout as it burns more calories. In thirty minutes, you can burn 300 calories easily.
- Elliptical trainer is a weight loss cardio workout which helps to build endurance. You can burn approximately 300 calories in 30 minutes.
- Step aerobics is one of the weight loss cardio workout mostly preferred by women. This cardio workout targets your hips, glutes and legs and can burn approximately 400 calories in 30 minutes.
- Rowing is an activity which gives your arms incredible workout. You can burn approximately 300 calories in 30 minutes.
- Stationary cycling or cycling outdoors is a good cardio workout. Depending on the speed and resistance, 250 to 300 calories can be burned in 30 minutes.
- Jumping rope is a simple weight loss cardio workout. Jumping rope gives total body workout in just 15 to 20 minutes. It is ideal for cardiovascular endurance and improves your performance in other sports. This exercise is also good for eye-hand coordination, agility, lateral movement, foot and hand speed.
If you find above weight loss cardio workout exercises boring, you can join in a fitness center. You can try and work on all the machines and see which one works best for you and enjoy more.
Varying your workout not only prevents boredom but also tend to work different muscles in different ways.