The idea behind cardio is very simple. It helps you lose body fat. So the idea is to burn more calories than you take in. however, only rigorous training, and allotting more time to your cardio session doesn’t help you lose fat fast. For that you need to know the basic tricks and the tips that attack the right areas.
Here are some amazing tips that would help you lose your unwanted body fats faster than you think.
1. Practice cardio workouts for more than 20 to 30 minutes at least three or four times a week. Let’s face it, time does matter and the more you dedicate yourself to it, the more results you’ll see.
By allotting so much time to your body you are actually shifting your body into an optimal fat burning mode and a pause for even a small time in your fitness regime can totally tip over the balance. However, this does not mean you overdo yourself. It would only make your body grow weaker and you might even fall sick due to fatigue.
2. Cardio practices should be done first thing in the morning or right after you do your weight training. This is because, during these times, your body is in a state of maximum carbohydrate depletion.
So since your glycogen stores are at it limits, your body will soon shift into tapping its resources from your fat cells as the primary source of energy. This will in turn help you shed all the extra calories that you don’t get to lose while doing it any other time of the day.
3. Practice interval cardio workouts. Interval cardio have been known to burn more fats than all those cardio sessions that believe in constant slow to moderate intensities. Interval cardio is also known to increase the body’s metabolic rates post exercises and invariably results in more calorie losses.
Perform your cardio sessions for a continuous stretch of 20 to 25 minutes at a ratio of about 1:1 of intense to slow or moderate levels. For example, try sprinting for sometime followed by just walking and again back to sprinting.
4. Change your cardio mode at given intervals. On doing so, the body automatically responds to the sudden change and thus maximizes the burning of calories. Stop trying to rely on your treadmill a lot.
Instead break your activities of 30 to 35 minutes of cardio sessions into maybe a 10 minute high intensity training while changing machines within those 10 minutes intervals. This combination of 10 minute interval trainings of 30 minutes will invariably burn more fat than if you spend your 30 minutes on just treadmill.
5. While doing cardio exercises; you would surely need some dietary supplements to replenish the fluid loss from the body. Here too, you can aid in fat loss. It’s time to buy your caffeine and green tea doses in bulk.
They have a way of critically enhancing your body fat burning and also boost your metabolic rates. Try having a little of both. So while caffeine is trying its best to reduce your fats, green tea is there to nullify its harmful effects as well as serve as a refreshing agent.
Photo Credit By: sportsxfitness.com