Are you ready to attain ‘toned’ look for your body? Here are some home workout routines, which can help you to achieve your goals by reducing your excess body fat. It also helps in toning your body muscles.
Difference between toning and building muscle mass!
Workout routines for toning your muscles are quite different from working out to build muscle mass and also to increase the endurance and power of your muscles. The term ‘toning’ is often misunderstood by many of you.
A toned look is something more than a temporary effect of weight training. When blood flows to your body muscles, then every thing tightens up to expose better muscle definition.
Actually toning is more about losing excess body fat to expose your actual muscle. A perfect toning can be obtained when you effectively lower your body’s fat percentage to a specific level, so that your muscles can be exposed out.
Start home workout routines for toning with simple stretches!
Certain Home workout routines for stretching can be helpful in toning your body muscles. Some of those stretching techniques include:
- For hamstring: By sitting on the floor, stretch your legs out and spread them apart. Now reach out with your arms in front and gently lean towards your toes and try to reach them with your chest heading down towards the ground. Hold this position for 30 seconds and then slowly return to initial position.
- For buttocks: Lie on your back and try to lift your left knee up to your chest. Now grasp your knee by wrapping both of your arms around it. Hold this position for 30 seconds and slowly return to initial position.
Simple tips for your home workout routines
- During your home workout routines, perform exercises in 12-15 repetition range. This range of reps can promote more muscle growth and also helps in burning excess calories of your body.
- If you are really serious about your workout routines for toning, then try to minimize your salt intake to prevent over-retention of water from your body.
- If you want pumped look, then try to practice these workouts for toning at least five days in a week.
These are certain simple tips which you need to follow while working out for toning your body muscles. Try to take more suggestions from an experienced fitness trainer and get good ‘toned look’ for your muscles.