Exercise is a wonderful way to promote health and wellness in your life.
But, when it becomes too much, it really causes harm for your health. Can you believe some people even become addicted to exercise?
However, some experts say that exercise addiction is the secondary behavior that is linked with other psychological health problems.
Whatever may be the reason or whether it is sign or disease, exercise addiction should be controlled. Here are few signs that indicate exercise addiction.
- When you feel that your emotional concerns are passed away with practicing workouts for few additional hours, it can indicate that your mind is addicted to workouts.
- If you notice that any physical injury or fatigue doesn’t go away until you practice too much exercise, it can be exercise addiction.
- Compulsively following routine exercise program from many years and equating exercise with other important aspects of life also warn you against exercise addiction.
- People who are addicted to workouts can have extremely high exercise motivation levels including strong desire to control their body shape or weight.
- Many workout addicts tend to follow rigid fitness routine and give up every thing for their exercise routine. Exercise addicts even try to miss their important works, school or other social obligation to practice tough workouts.