Casein Protein To Serve As A Better Meal Replacement Protein For Your Body!

Casein protein is one of the most important proteins, which is very essential for your body building.

Most of you are aware of casein protein but you might be not sure about how it serves you better, when compared with other body building proteins.

Casein protein is a slow digesting protein and most predominantly found in milk. It consists of about 80% of the protein from cow’s milk and the remaining 20% of protein in milk is whey.

It is mainly extracted from the milk through a process called UV filtration without using any kind of synthetic chemicals. This UV filtration process is very useful in increasing the contents of bioactive milk peptides. This peptide helps in improving your immune system and also enhances your muscle growth.Casein protein

How casein protein shows its affect on your immune system?

This slow digesting protein mainly forms a gel kind of substance in your gut, which results in a constant release of amino acids into your blood stream over time.

Many researches show that when you consume sufficient amounts of casein, you will reach a peak in blood amino acids and protein synthesis between 3 to 4 hours. The complete release of amino acids into your blood stream mostly lasts for 7 hours after ingestion of casein protein.

As the casein protein slowly enters the blood stream, it has very little impact on the protein synthesis and has a very powerful impact in suppressing protein breakdown in your body.

Casein protein is very less expensive when compared with all other protein products, as it is least refined of all the milk protein supplements.

The main reason for least refinement is that it gets absorbed very slowly into your body system due to which the effect of amino acids in your body can persist for longer time. So, this protein is more capable of providing a complete effect, if you use it as a meal replacement supplement for your body.

This protein is considered to be ideal for gaining necessary proteins with your regular diet.

Most of the people in present society are not able to prepare the sufficient six meals in a day which must be loaded with proteins. This can be due to their regular work commitments and also busy work schedules. So, in these particular cases, casein protein can work as a better meal replacement protein.

Try to choose the product manufactured by a well reputed company to get better results. It is very important for you to seek proper medical advice from your personal health care provider before using any new product, to avoid adverse effects.