Many people think that to lose weight, extreme changes should be made in their life style.
But the truth is that, you can lose weight with simple changes in your life style. The very first thing is, you need to know why you are not losing weight.
Here are seven easy changes that make much difference to your health.
Seven easy changes to lose weight:
1. Include more fiber to your diet: Fiber is important to your health. It stays longer than the other substances you eat and keep you feel full for longer time making the digestion slow [Low carbohydrate diet].
It will help in controlling your appetite. Fiber helps in moving fat from your digestive system faster so that less fat will be absorbed.
Fiber helps to keep your bowel movements regular. Fiber can be found in bread and variety of vegetables.
2. Control intake of calories and fat: Cut down intake of calories by preventing the foods with full of sugars, soda and wine.
Avoid fatty foods such as burgers, cheese, and fried foods as these are highly processed foods.
Instead include fruits, vegetables and whole grains in your diet. These are absorbed slowly and satisfy your hunger whereas highly processed foods are slow in nutritional value and don’t make you feel satisfied so you eat more of them.
3. Drink water: Water is one of the best sources to lose weight. If your body gets dehydrated, it sends signals to the brain and it is misinterpreted as hunger signals. Therefore you eat food instead of water.
That’s why you have to drink enough water throughout the day to keep yourself hydrated and preventing dehydration, constipation, slower metabolism and decreased energy.
4. Eat smaller meals: Eat smaller meals instead of one longer meal. Split three larger meals to six smaller meals. Eating frequently prevents your hunger and provides consistent energy. Your metabolism functions properly. Don’t skip your meals as it slows down your metabolism.
5. Take 10,000 steps daily: Check the total number of steps taken daily. Buy a pedometer and watch how many steps you are taking daily at the end of the day.
Taking 10,000 steps is equal to the regular exercise workout or walking four miles. If you are taking 10,000 steps everyday, it will help in burning calories and lose weight.
6. Adequate sleep: Many people don’t get adequate sleep of eight hours daily. Your body needs adequate sleep to burn the calories. Lack of sleep makes you drowsy and lethargic in the daytime. It increases your hunger and makes you prone to cravings which results in excess weight.
You are prone to sweets, chocolates, ice creams and other fatty foods. Lack of sleep decreases the production of leptin, which is used to tell the body to burn calories. Therefore sleep is important to lose weight and for better health.
7. Reduce stress: Stress can lead to increase in weight. Reduce stress by diverting your mind with reading a book, taking a hot bath, listening to calm music, playing with your kids or watching a movie.
These are seven easy ways to lose weight with simple changes in your life style. If you follow these changes, there is no need to follow big modification programs to lose weight.
You can just remember these steps and include it in your routine to see better results in losing weight. You can also use weight loss equipment to attain balanced weight [Rowing machine].
Perfect HCG Diet Plan for anyone who desires a healthy body.
Learn more about proper nutrition for yourself and others as well as the healthcare industry by completing a masters in public health.