Swimming is one of the best exercises to lose your extra pounds.
Your total body parts will be involved while performing swimming, so it is used for the whole body workout.
In swimming also different types of styles are there like backstroke, breaststroke, freestyle and butterfly.
You can enjoy by doing these swimming exercises because they are not tough to perform and you will have lots of fun while practicing them.
The one and only essential thing required for doing these exercises is swimming but, you must not perform these exercises without an instructor.
Not only for swimming exercises, each and every workout requires proper instructor. You will not do mistakes while performing the exercise in the starting stage if you have an instructor.
If you don’t keep an instructor for swimming exercises, you may perform the exercise in the wrong way and that wrong process continues until you recognize it as the wrong method and sometimes side effects may obtain to you (like muscle cramps, body pains) by doing the workout in the wrong way.
There are several advantages by practicing these swimming exercises like:
- You can obtain stamina and cardio respiratory fitness.
- It is a total body workout so almost all the muscles which are present in your body will get fit and strengthened while practicing these exercises.
- You can obtain flexibility at the joints
- In swimming you will be floating on the water consequently less pressure will be obtained at you joints so, there are very few chances to obtain joint pains while practicing these swimming exercises.
No special equipment is required to perform these swimming exercises so it costs nothing for you. All you need to perform these exercises are pair of swimmers and a pair of goggles which costs around 15$ and up.
There will be some common injuries which will get affected while performing these swimming exercises like:
- Ear infection: This infection causes due to water because it will get entered into your ear while performing the swimming exercises.
- Shoulder pain: Normally almost all swimmers suffer with the problem of shoulder pain. Generally this problem will affect you for swimming long period of time.
- Water infection: This infection will affect you if the water in the swimming pool is not good i.e. if the water in swimming pool is not flushed out or cleaned at regular intervals of time.