We all know, following a daily exercise routine is most essential for good health and body fitness.
How many of you really implement fitness routine and stick to that routine?
People often start exercise routine but end up quitting after a couple of sessions.
For some, exercising is a massive chore in a regular to-do-list and for others it is a difficult task to stick with.
According to the statistics, it is found that about half of the people who begin a daily exercise routine quit after six to nine months.
So, if you are among those people who start and quit the exercise routine only after a few sessions, make few modifications to the fitness program so that you can include your exercise routine as a realistic chore into your daily schedule.
Tips to stick with your daily exercise routine!
Here are a few tips to make your fitness routine a realistic workout in your daily routine tasks:
- The first and foremost thing to change is exercise timings. The best time to exercise is in the morning. Exercising in the morning is the best way to prevent lack-of-time and lack-of energy problems. According to the recent researches, people who practice exercises in the morning are most regular with their routines than others.
- Plan your workouts. Planning and marking a to-do-list with an exercise time improves your chances of working out regularly. Remember that one cannot stick to a daily exercise routine magically. To stick to the fitness plan, set proper time to exercise, note it down in your daily to-do-list and honor it as your most important task of the day.
- Start by setting some realistic small goals. Never set unrealistic goals such as committing to practice fitness exercises everyday for about an hour, especially if you have never involved in practicing an exercise routine before. Therefore, it is good to set small goals such as two-three 30-minute sessions each week. Setting small goals can help you reach your target easily and make you feel easier to experience success quickly.
- If you are bored with workouts of your daily exercise routine, change the workouts. Work with a treadmill one day, lift free weights the next and use other exercise equipment the next. It is also a good idea to practice variations of a single workout or set a diversion. Setting a diversion really helps you enjoy exercise session. Try watching TV, listen to soothing music, or read a magazine.
- Buy premium cardiovascular equipment. If you can afford, get premium cardiovascular equipment to your home, as it offers a wide variety of modern workouts that help you make every exercise session more interesting! [Cardio exercises]
- Have a break in between your session if necessary. Always stick to your exercise routine without giving up in case if you miss a few days, or weeks. Just continue your fitness exercise routine again as soon as you can.
Above all, always consider a fitness program as a regular part of your routine aimed to keep up long-term health rather than only as a way to achieve your exercising goal. With these tips, you will definitely stick to your daily exercise routine and make it a healthy habit forever.