With fall being upon us, grab the opportunity for fun fall fitness, with these tips –
1. Munch on mixed nuts because they are a source to healthy fats that are good for the heart, brain and the skin.
2. Start a team activity or get involved in a competitive sport to improve the body’s strength and fitness.
3. Eat seasonal fruit and veggies to up energy levels and decrease body fat levels. Plan for the day, pack healthy snacks and eat them through the day.
4. Set the goal of a healthy and achievable exercise routine.
5. Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water; don’t wait until you’re thirsty and don’t get so busy that you forget to drink water.
6. Drink less coffee, if you need to have an energy giving beverage, have green tea instead which has far less caffeine.
7. Take your multivitamin for good health and strong bones, ask our doctor for the best and most suitable kind for you.
8. Pass on the sugar. Come Halloween, pass on the empty calories that come from candy; use fruit for trick or treatin’.
9. Get good quality rest to function optimally through the day.
10. Take the time to relax, unwind and calm down.