Now-a-days there are many products and supplements available for body building.
If you follow natural body building, you can get desired muscles in a natural manner without depending upon the supplements and drugs which are used to enhance muscles.
If you are taking the supplements and drugs, it can lead to several health problems.
If you chose natural body building, you can attain health and fitness.
If you want a muscular body, then you must follow strict routine which includes body building workout and consuming natural supplements. The main strategies of body building are weight training, good nutrition and rest.
You have to set the goal for yourself and plan in that way to achieve that goal.
If your goal is to participate in any competition, you have to put more efforts. If you feel lazy and skip exercise, you remind yourself of your goal.
Steps for natural body building:
- You should not workout more than one hour. You can keep your sessions short. After one hour, hormone levels for muscle building and growth begin to fall.
- You have to take rest between sets and the rest should be up to sixty seconds.
- You should maintain correct posture while doing exercises. Incorrect posture leads to damage to muscles and joints.
- Before starting any exercise, warm up your body with warm up exercises. Warm up exercises make your body flexible and reduce risk of injuries. you have to warm up for five to ten minutes before starting any exercise and cool down for five to ten minutes after finishing the exercise.
- Maximize hormone growth levels and increase blood circulation by performing the sets six to fifteen times for each exercise.
- For natural body building, carry out basic exercises and don’t over train yourself. Over exercising leads to injuries.
- You have to exercise slowly and steadily. Don’t perform faster as it will not get quick results rather it may result in injuries.
- You have to work on each muscle once a week. You should not work on the same muscle in that week instead of working on other muscle as it does not do well to your body.
- Drink plenty of water daily. Dehydration can be interpreted as hunger and you start eating again. Don’t allow your body to be dehydrated.
- You should not include sugars in your diet as it may mess up with your metabolism and brain function and affects overall health. Consumption of sugars may lead to fat instead of developing body muscles. You must avoid processed foods.
- You have to take proper nutrition as it helps in burning calories and building muscles.
- Natural body builders take complex carbohydrates instead of simple sugars for their calorie and energy source.
- Protein should be included for natural body building as it develops muscles. The sources of protein are egg whites, chicken, and whey and these sources have low fat value.
- Rest is the important factor as you have to give rest to your body to recover and rebuild. Adequate sleep should be necessary for the natural body building.