You know and understand how modern medicine works. But in recent years alternative medicine comes from all over the world and it has been around for thousands of years.
Many people are turning to alternative medicine practice, theories and principles to get more.
Maintaining your health a priority through supplements of alternative medicine in combination with diet and lifestyle brings to mind an informed, empowered, and pro-active engagement with your health and well-being. There are many alternative medicines with us for generations and ages.
Different types of Alternative Medicine:
Aromatherapy is an alternative medicine with plant extracts and natural oils, stimulating and balancing the senses.
- Herbal medicine, plants for healing, health, smoking, ingesting and topical type applications for variety of conditions and diseases, treatments are increasing more. This type of treatment is proven to be highly effective for particular conditions and illnesses, using stems, flowers, leaves, pills and dried powders. Herbal medicine is used to treat nerves, heart, lungs, and blood with all the natural products from nature without processing, risks, toxins, medications, allergic reactions and high risk side effects.
- Homeopathy is an alternative medicine which is derived from plants and natural sources, treating specific symptoms, getting rid of toxins and restoring balance to the body.
- Echinacea and purple coneflower are immune system boosters which help with infections and strengthening the body’s own natural defenses against diseases and illnesses.
- Shiatsu is an alternative medicine practice which uses hands, fingers, and palms stimulating circulatory systems, blood flow and energy throughout the body.
- Naturopathy is an alternative medicine which can strengthen your immune system and immune responses of your body for healthy living.
- Ayurveda, harmonic therapies, meditation and reflective type practices like visualization, enlightenment, envisioning are other variations of alternative medicine. These therapies promote healthier way of living and focus on balance and healing in your life.
- Reflexology is an alternative medicine which involves stimulation and manipulation of feet and toes, for tension release and treating energy imbalances.
- Acupuncture or acupressure is an alternative medicine which stimulates the nervous system and pressure points throughout the body for healing and is also considered an option by many of them to bring relief and hope where traditional medicines do not work.
- Therapeutic massage or touch therapy treatment for emotional imbalances and problems are often toted to stimulate, enliven, relax and bring relief.
- Yoga practice is an ancient system which focuses on being in touch with your own body as a whole, its parts, work to reduce stress, lower your blood pressure, slow breathing and heart rate and promote relaxation.
- Keep in balance with the natural defense mechanisms in your body. Underpin and enable the organs, cells, systems in your body to fight against pathogens, invaders, infection, inflammation and threats. For a balanced healthier living, correct, prevent, protect and intervene.
- Chinese, ancient, eastern alternative medicine with positive and negative energy, called yin and yang, restore and integrate, resolve and rejuvenate, optimizing your body and natural tendency to want to be in equilibrium, optimally and constantly.
- Alternative medicine focuses on how to get and keep mind, body, and spirit healthy and in perfect harmony and balance. These treatments involve natural elements such as fire, water, dark, light, cold and hot.
- Combine diet, exercise, acupuncture, herbal remedies and massage to balance organs, organics, and system. Fish, nuts, seeds, soya, tofu, herbs all work together to improve health and restore balance.