Realize your life and potential, act with confidence and strive for balance. This is self-empowering and enriching to your physical health and wellbeing.
Educate and empower yourself to manage and use master concepts and ideas for your physical health. Improve your physical health not only when you are sick but in all aspects of life. If you do all this, you can recognize your potential.
Manage your emotions, control anger, release stress, tension, built-up resentment, and avoid negative emotions for your physical health otherwise they can direly affect your health and wellbeing.
Maintaining physical health:
- You have to take special care of your health, work and relationships. Get coping skills to better deal with responses, emotional wellness, relationships, physical safety and psychological wellbeing. Your emotional and mental health are very important than your physical wellbeing. You have to be self aware, work on your relationships with others and how you react towards others around you.
- Deal effectively by distinguishing between real and perceived threats. Work for your happiness. Enjoy moments that are uplifting and positive. Deal with regret, sadness and any other emotion for your physical health.
- Find out the triggers and causes of emotional outbursts and minimize them. It raises your blood pressure and affects your physical health. Control your anger and think anger as the thing which wastes energy and puts your health at risk in the long term. Anger also changes your mood, behavior and relationships. Save your energy for the things which really matters.
- Environmental adjustments are required to deal the challenges you face everyday effectively.
- When you are angry, do progress checks and do something different such as trying to meditate and resolving the situation more effectively. You can even re-evaluate response and actions and alter the course where required.
- Physical activity improves your physical health. It reduces stress, strengthens your heart and lungs, increases your energy levels and helps to maintain a healthy body weight and improves your outlook on life. If you are physically inactive, it can lead to chronic diseases, disabilities and other health problems.
- Physical activity lowers the risk of depression, back pain, blood pressure, heart attack, osteoporosis, diabetes and obesity. Regular physical activity improves overall quality of life.
- Stress affects your physical health. Stress can lower your immunity and make susceptible to infections. Follow stress reduction techniques such as relaxation, exercise and meditation to relieve from stress.
- You have to maintain appropriate eating habits. Healthy weight, getting enough sleep, avoiding alcohol, tobacco for maintaining physical health.
- If you have anxiety disorders, it tends to have a poor quality of life and affects your physical health. Reducing anxiety disorders by taking treatment can improve your health.