Vitamin E comes under the roof of 8 fat-soluble vitamins which prevents oxidative stress to your body. Adequate quantity of vitamin E can protect you against heart disease; age related eye damage and cancer whereas excess of vitamin E in your body can lead to extreme bleeding or hemorrhaging.
According to current research vitamin E can put a stop to degenerative mental imbalance such as Alzheimer and Dementia diseases. Hence incorporation of vitamin E to your daily diet is essential as availability of this compound in most diet is not familiar like vitamin C or vitamin D.
Consequently you have to set up a goal to maintain a balanced diet with plenty of vitamin E food products. The following given are the ways with which you can add Vitamin E to your diet.
- Salads can be identified as one of the most important source of vitamin E. though spinach does not fall under the list of your favorite veggies; it is extremely enriched with vitamin E. From nutrition perspective only one cup boiled spinach can meet up 20% of your daily necessity. To get rid out of boring recipes, you can make sandwiches with it to spice up your tongue.
- Avocado is another vitamin E enriched food. You can also combine it either with sandwich or with salad to incorporate in your diet.
- Broccoli is one of the best detox foods; though this vegetable consist of high vitamin E. Incorporation of one cup steamed broccoli can meet up 4% of your daily requirement of vitamin E.
2. Inclusion of Nuts
- To enhance your diet with vitamin E inclusion of nut is very important. Almond is highly enriched with vitamin E as an ounce of almond offers 7.4 milligram vitamin E. Intake of raw almond is recommended rather than intake of almond milk or almond oil.
- Hazelnut can be included to your diet, either as a snack after a heavy scheduled day or in form of milk combining with coffee inspite of having flavored creamer.
- Pine nuts are another good source of vitamin E. You can add pine nuts oil to your diet to be healthy as an ounce consists of 2.6 milligram vitamin E.
3. Proper Cooking Method
Most of the vitamins and nutrients are gone astray due to the wrong cooking process. Thus it is always recommended to intake foods in its raw form to gain with the nutritional values of those food products. Try to avoid foods with preservatives and remember to store food if needed in air tight container to keep your food healthy.
4. Right Selection of Oils
- Most of the plant seeds oils are considered as good source of vitamin E. Wheat germ oil among them are identified as the best one which can accomplish your daily requirement of vitamin E.
- Sunflower oil is another pillar of vitamin E enriched oils as it has the capacity to provide 5 milligram of the required vitamin.
- Other oils which can be included in the catalog of vitamin E enriched oils are olive oil, coconut oil, hempseed oil, safflower oil, cottonseed oil etc.
Photo Credit By: bjjscandinavia.com