Natural vitamins are defined as organic compounds which are found in plants and animals.
Your body does not produce vitamins. They must be supplied either by diet or the way of dietary supplements.
Natural vitamins do not provide energy nor do they build up worn out tissues. Still, you cannot live without natural vitamins.
Many health vitamins are needed in small amount and they play a very important role in chemical reactions of the body.
If you are suffering from illness or disease, there are natural and alternative ways to treat and overcome the challenges and live a full life.
You can make a difference for your body, health and longevity by incorporating exercise and natural vitamins into your daily routine.
Whatever you eat, drink, include in your meals, snacks, and other baked foods make a contribution to whether positive or negative. It is not just losing weight by depriving yourself of the food you eat.
Healthy living includes exercise, calorie intake, burning calories, eating patterns and routines might have to be changed, altered, replaced, modified or stopped.
Importance of natural vitamins:
- Vitamin A taken naturally is used for repair and growth of body tissues. It helps to maintain smooth and disease free skin. It counteracts night blindness. It protects mucus membrane of throat, lungs, nose and mouth.
- Natural vitamin B1 aids in digestion of carbohydrates. It is essential to the normal working of heart, muscles and nervous system. It promotes growth, stabilizes appetite and generates energy.
- Vitamin B2 helps in the formation of antibodies and red blood cells. It is essential for metabolism of fat, proteins and carbohydrates. It promotes health, maintains good skin, nails, hair and cells respiration.
- Natural vitamin B6 helps in building blocks of protein. It is necessary for synthesis and breakdown of amino acids. It aids in production of antibodies and promotes healthy skin.
- Natural vitamin B12 prevents anemia by helping in the formation of red blood cells. It is necessary for metabolism of fat, carbohydrate and protein. It increases energy and maintains healthy nervous system.
- Vitamin C taken naturally helps in healing wounds, fractures and scars. It is essential for healthy bones, gums and teeth. It gives strength to blood vessels. It is also essential for the synthesis of collagen.
- Natural vitamin D is required for teeth and bone formation. It maintains stable nervous system.
- Natural vitamin E retards cellular aging because of oxygen. It helps in preventing sterility. It alleviates fatigue. It aids in bringing nourishment to cells.
Natural vitamins for healthy and balanced lifestyle:
- Natural vitamins deal with symptoms of illness and disease, reduces pain, fast healing, builds immunity, counters inflammation, reduce joint pain, muscle strain, and slow down progressive diseases like cancer or arthritis.
- It is beneficial to include lutein, lycopene, beta carotene, natural vitamins A, C and D. Discuss with your doctor to find easy ways to include natural vitamins in your daily diet.
- If you are suffering with arthritis, you can increase the intake of calcium and magnesium for improved functioning and mobility.