Vitamins are necessary for your body to keep it in healthy condition.
Various types of vitamins are available in different foods, where each and every vitamin will have unique features and they can’t be replaceable by the other substitutes.
Here is the list of some essential vitamins and their benefits:
- Vitamin A (retinol and beta carotene)
- Vitamin B-1 (thiamin)
- Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin)
- Vitamin B-3 (niacin)
- Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine)
- Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C
Benefits with vitamin A (retinol and beta carotene):
- It can be able to solve some vision disorders and it will improve your night vision.
- It will inhibit the occurrence of cancer in your body.
- It acts as the powerful immune protector and reduces the risk of heart diseases such as heart attacks.
- It promotes wellness of eyes, mucous linings, bones, membranes skin, hair, teeth and nails.
Benefits with Vitamin B-1 (thiamin):
- It produces the energy required for your body and boosts the energy metabolism in your body.
- It improves growth of your body and healthy nerves. It is also helpful to obtain stress relief.
- It aids in strengthening your heart, digestion of carbohydrates, keeping your nervous system active, lowering blood pressure, relieving dental pain, weight loss and in attaining better sleep.
Benefits with Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin):
This vitamin is essential for your body and the deficiency of this vitamin leads to sickle-cell anemia. The various advantages with this vitamin are:
- Treating health disorders and skin disorders
- Eliminates sore lips, tongue and mouth
- Metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates
- Promotes healthy nails and hair
- Provides speed healing of injuries and wounds which are obtained after surgery
- It will be more beneficial for reducing stress, fatigue and anxiety.
Benefits with vitamin B-3 (niacin):
- Lowers triglycerides and cholesterol present in your body
- Increases blood circulation and decreases high blood pressure
- Makes your skin to glow and promotes the growth of healthy skin
- Relieves depression, insomnia, anxiety and diarrhea
- Eliminates bad breath and canker sores
Benefits of vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine):
- Prevents cardiovascular strokes and diseases
- Alleviates morning sickness and nausea
- It can relieve the attacks of asthma
- Reduces leg cramps, muscle spasms which occurs at night time and hand numbness
- Relieves stress, anxiety and depression
Benefits of vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin):
- Reduces irritability and depression
- Sharpens memory, concentration and mental agility
- Improves tinnitus and sclerosis
- Helps in keeping your immune system healthy
- Reduces the risk of obtaining heart diseases such as heart attacks
Benefits of vitamin C:
- It protects against heart diseases and cancer
- Prevents cataracts and increases the absorption of iron in your body.
- It can be able to treat asthma and it also assists in lowering the cholesterol present in your blood
- Prevents scurvy