Want to improve your muscles and body fitness? Knowing how to build muscle power is the key component.
Muscle and fitness exercises combined with good nutrition can keep you fit, shape up and supple with more powerful muscles, which can lift heavier objects effortlessly.
It is a weightlifting exercise that focuses mostly on the development of pectoral (chest) muscles, deltoids (shoulders), triceps (back of the upper arms) as well as other supporting muscles of the body. Weight lifting bench press helps you maintain muscle and fitness only when it is done properly.
- Start the workout by lying down on the flat bench, keeping your feet firmly on the floor.
- Grasp the weight with shoulder width overhand grip and lower the weight to upper chest.
- Press the weight from your chest and get back to the starting position, completing one rep.
It is the best muscle and fitness exercise to improve the muscles of the lower body, including hips, buttocks, thighs, and legs.
- Start by standing with your feet hip distance apart and keep your toes, knees and hips in a straight line.
- Tighten your abdominal muscles by pulling the belly button towards your spine (to avoid injuries during exercise).
- Slowly bend your body, as if you are in seating position. If possible, bend until your knees are at 90 degree angles that is butt is in line with your knees.
- Be in the squat for a moment and ensure that the knees are behind the toes.
- Keeping the weight in the heels, slowly get your body back to the starting position.
- Repeat this exercise for 10 to 15 times, working in 1 to 3 sets and resting in between.
- Stretch your quadriceps and hamstrings for at least 10 to 15 seconds on each stretch.
It is a muscle and fitness exercise for muscular development. It focuses on the thighs, hamstrings, hips, and lower back.
- Place the bar on the ground at your feet and add weights to it, according to your capacity and fitness level. Start exercising with less weight and gradually increase the weight.
- Position yourself in such a way that your feet are nearly shoulder width apart and beneath the bar pointing outward.
- Lowering your body at the waist and the knees simultaneously, squat down and grasp the bar with shoulder width overhand grip or underhand grip.
- Looking straight and keeping your spine straight and flat, breathe in and lift the deadlift through expanding your legs and hips. As you lift the bar, it should remain close to your body. Pause for a moment, and lower the bar back to the starting position.
Weighted Chest Dips:
It is one of the muscle and fitness exercises that involve pushups. It focuses on pectoralis major muscles and other supporting muscles of the body.
Warm up your body with less intensity workouts to loose your muscles and increase heart rate and to do more dips with less strain on muscles.
Grasp the parallel bars of the dip machine with slightly more than your shoulder width and elbows away from your body, lean forward at a ten degrees angle where chest is slightly stretched. Inhale.
Exhale and push your body up in same posture to support your body weight.
Inhale and slowly get back to starting position.
Muscle and fitness can be achieved successfully when performed routinely and carefully in a right manner.